Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Waking cumshot

My favorite part of Rita’s beautiful body is probably her butt. It’s tight and round and so delicious. Now I love it even better, since we had anal sex not long ago. So it’s no wonder I can’t contain myself when I see that ass naked. This morning, when I saw sleepy Rita lying on her belly, with her ass flaunted, without thinking I grabbed my cock and started to jerk off. I probably should have woken her up, but when this girl gives me a boner, I stop thinking, my brain just switches off like some electronic device. So the first thing Rita saw when she opened her eyes today was my cum on her lovely black hair.. Yeah, she was mad, I thought as much. But then again, she was flattered, girls love it when they get somebody hard so easily.



Waking cumshot

No comments:

Post a Comment