Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hot chick fucked in hotel room

Hey everyone, I’m Ilya, and I’ve been planning a vacation with my hot girlfriend, Polina, for quite a while. We’ve only started dating, so as you can quess, we can’t get enough of each other. So a trip to Thailand is just perfect to spend some time together and to fuck as much as we feel like. Honestly, sex was the main reason we decided to go on a vacation. Our friends Eric and Rita, a horny couple who love sex too, went with us, so I’m sure this is gonna be the best vacation ever! After a long flight and boring custom procedures we finally checked in our hotel. Of course, Polina and me couldn’t wait to get to our room. We celebrated our arrival with a blowjob (our very first one!), and let me tell you, Polina is so damn good at it. Both of us got so aroused that we had sex immediately.



Hot chick fucked in hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment