Tuesday, June 25, 2013

They fuck before sleep

They said this beach was most popular among youth, so girls put on best swimming suits they had, and we headed there. Guess what we found? Almost empty seashore, only few American tourists and us! Too bad, but we still managed to take advantage of the situation! Girls took off bikini bras, and we started playing volleyball topless. Losing girl had to experience her first dp. I’m glad that we won, cause it’s different with Polina, the girl can fuck whoever she wants, and Ilya has no right to be mad :) So my little winner and I ran to huge rocks, to shelter behind them. There Rita got on her knees in front of me and gave me the best blow job ever. She took my cock in her mouth as deep as possible and started moving back and forth… Oh Lord..



They fuck before sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment